1. Would we as the project owners create & post our own funding project on CrowdfundCritters.com?
Yes. Funding projects have a specific purpose and funding goal. (i.e. new cages -> $250)
You can create up to 100 specific projects per year per organization.
2. Do you screen the funders at all or can anyone browse or search for projects that meet their specifications?
We do not screen donors, although they must be located in the US to use the WePay system.
3. Funders pledged funds. Are there ever stipulations attached to the pledged amount?
You can offer rewards for certain levels of funding, if you choose. We do not have a policy requiring full funding of
your goal in order to receive funds. If it is pledged, you receive funding either when your goal is met or when the
timer runs out on your project listing.
4. When the project reaches its goal, who is responsible for collecting the funds from the Funders?
WePay processes all of the pledges and deposits funds into your WePay account (minus their fees).
You can then transfer them to your bank, in the usual manner. We do not have any role in actual funds
5. How long between time project is deemed funded until we would receive the funds that were pledged?
It is processed electronically, immediately.
6. What type of rewards are Project owners suppose to give to funders? It states this is "if any" so not mandatory? Will funders expect rewards?
Projects that list rewards usually receive better funding, on most venues. We have no data on this yet on CrowdfundCritters.com
as we are a new platform. I would think that this would have less bearing with the types of donors that would be funding projects
on this site.
7. There currently is no project fee for projects listed on CrowdfundCritters.com. Do you anticipate that changing in the future? Is so what amount would expect it to be?
We will continue to offer our services as long as we can at no fee. This depends on the level of support that both funders & rescues
require. Our current staff will handle this as long as possible. Answering emails & support requests takes time & personnel.
8. What is the standard WePay processing fees for credit card usage?
9. Can we get a list of animal rescue organizations that currently use your fund raising organization?
We are a new venue.
10. Can we get a list of references?
You can Google, Conzortia Business Funding, Inc. and/or Robert Dobyns (our founder & CEO) and do research
Q: What are other reputable crowdfunding websites on the internet?
A: To view profiles of other reputable crowd funding websites, visit: